Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snow Far Away From Me



I tried to get a screen shot or some other proof, but you're just going to have to trust me when I tell you that this is what kwgn.com has up on their website as of 5:38PM MST on Tuesday, Dec. 2. Granted, they also have a video with Angie Austin talking about a trace of snow tonight and very cold temperatures tomorrow, but, for whatever reason, they've left this forecast box up as well. This is why I leave Channel 2 out of most of my weather prediction blog entries . . . they are the weather team that rides the short bus. Or I guess, in more appropriate terms, they are the weather team with the small doppler radar.

By the way, what happened to Angie Austin? I used to positively lust after her in the mornings before work a few years ago what with her playful demeanor and propensity to wear shirts that accented/revealed her impressive bosom. Now she looks like she's auditioning to become a grandmother. I think she was married recently. Maybe she's just letting herself go. That's cool. But it's also sad. Another one bites the dust. You're next, Sabine.

Anyway, all the other stations are predicting between a trace and two inches here in the metro Denver area with more to our north and west. It's also going to be balls cold for a couple of days, so plan accordingly.

And my apologies for missing all the fun over the weekend. I'm sure there was a ton of excitement and panic from folks like Mike Nelson and I'm sorry I missed it. I did manage to drive through the mountains yesterday, however, and can confirm the existence of multiple feet of snow in certain locations.

That's all for now . . . enjoy your inch of snow and high winds tonight.

1 comment:

Royal Tennenhorn said...

I think Ms. Austin maybe knocked up...there appeared to be a slow developing high pressure system tucked under her shirt when I saw her last week.