Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pantomiming Dipping Your Junk in Snow



I imagine you've already seen this other places, but if not, enjoy. This is the kind of perverse moxie I'm looking for in a person who "forecasts" the weather. You're only right 44 percent of the time anyway, might as well have some fun with it. His name is Pete Bouchard. He appears to work in Boston. And if I had to guess he probably has a really small dick. From his bio:

What is one thing about you most people would be surprised by?
That I'm a gearhead who loves heavy equipment. I have a commercial driver license, and I own a Ford LN9000 dump truck with a Cummins L10 engine. Wanna ride?

Anyway, we're getting our first snow since January 6 tonight. 9NEWS Meteorologist Kathy Sabine says to expect 1 to 3 inches total in Denver by midday when the storm winds down. Everyone else is saying something similar. Personally, I think we're in for a dusting at best. Sad? Sure.

Sorry for the meager amount of posting, but shit, absent a good snow storm, a freakish heat wave or Kath doing something crazy on live television, I don't have much to say right now. We'll pick things up again next month. That I can guarantee.

Stay Wet,
Flip

2 comments:

JoeSickness said...

Maybe Kathy was talking about Pete when she mentioned the 1 to 3 inches..?

JoeSickness said...

OK- because I'm useless, and obviously have littlt to do today, I decided to watch that Video again. I'm just amazed that he pulls that off flawlessly. Anyway, I noted that his answer for "What's On Your DVR?" was
"Who needs one? Lost and The Office are online these days!" I think this guy thought HE was writing a smartassed blog. Lost is on a competitor network, and lets just note that he's advocating not watching T.V., something I'm sure he hopes his family doesn't do.